How to get chicks How to get chicks

lay... egg... sacks... in... brain.

Got it!!! Thanks, I'm gonna go call "her" right now. Love is on the horizon.

A trip to the hosiptal A trip to the hosiptal

I LOVE this concept...

Seriously good stuff. The voice acting was a little slow at times, the expressiveness of the characters was a little tame, and the overall animation was okay... but the humor was strong and it made me lol good. Honestly, just he concept of the cash cab guy taking his contestants on a high speed chase from the cops alone has me cracking up. I really hope you move up in the TOFA, I'd like to see what you have in store.

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

YES, thank you!!!

I literally just wrote a detailed review of HDD's latest "animated" tragedy WGJ4K-826 saying essentially the same thing. Do you see him on DeviantART, he's basically focus testing all his work now, "What color should this be", "How should this one act" etc.

The sad thing is, he's actually a decent animator/writer. I'm still a fan of his, but I can't excuse him if he's gonna keep skating by on his past success.

I wanna see him get back to his "Adam Android"s and "Greatest Idea Ever"s. Ya know, things that are actually entertaining to watch. Not this painful cranked out gener-a-mation.

Anyway, this get's a 5/5 10/10 on it's own merits, and I'd give it a bonus if I could just to send HDD a message.

CatGame CatGame

Yay

Finally a game that allows me to do my favorite pass time without all those pesky animal abuse violations. Thanks Yotam and molkman, you've saved my hundreds in fines and provided me with an addictive game that keeps me distracted so I don't end up in prison.

Ug!! Ug!!

I didn't play very long...

...but I noticed the only black guy I came across was a pill head.

Anyway, good game if this is your first real attempt. You have better coding than I could do currently. You need to work on sound and art though.

BioEthanol responds:

If you didnt play very long that would be why you missed all the other black guys in my game as well as most of the game.

SunQuest Casino Slot SunQuest Casino Slot

Too easy

In the first 3 spins, I won more than $27,000. And from what I saw, there was nothing to use it on. Maybe add some stuff to buy, like pics of stuff. People getting hurt, puppies, naked chicks, nice cars, whatever. It just needs a reason to be played. You get a 3/5 and 4/10 for the damn good programing and neat presentation.

Character Demo Character Demo

I see...

... a lot of work for you in your future. We can always use more female VA's, but one as talented as you is a rarity for sure in either gender.

I'm fav'ing this so I make sure I don't forget you.

April(abducted) April(abducted)

We have just lost cabin pressure

Really cool sound you got there. I was wondering, did you sample some sound effects from Fight Club for this?

Miir responds:

no i didnt use any samples other then the vocals. Thanks for listning :)

The Indian Spider-Guy Theme The Indian Spider-Guy Theme

You know what this reminds me of...

I heard this beat, and the first thing that came to mind was... PilotWings 64. I used to play that game for days. Cool song.

Father's Hiking Boots Father's Hiking Boots

Nice boots

I really like the laces, they're really bold but still feel like floppy laces. That and the shadowy folds in the top of the shoes.

I'm not so sure about the forshortning on the right boot's toe section, it looks a little lumpy and compressed.

And I like that soft touch everything has. It's almost like a dream.

I'm impressed, great work.